Tuesday, December 30, 2014

We Are All Equally Worthy of Love from One Another; No One Has Any Less or More Right to Be Who They Are (5 Minutes)

There is no reason to honor someone who accomplishes something great.  Ultimately, they have no control over their make up.  If I do something great, then I should consider myself to be fortunate to be in the time, place and circumstance to enable me to achieve that greatness.  If someone thanks me for a greatness I have created, then I should be humble and not respond as if I am great, but that I am fortunate to have been able to achieve it.  It is not being dimunutive of myself, but acknowledging that my capabilities ultimately grew out of how I was created over which I had no control.  It is okay to acknowledge my capabilities, but it they do not make me greater than anyone else.  I am as I am as I am as you are as you are as you are.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment