Wednesday, December 31, 2014

We Are All Equally Worthy of Love from One Another; No One Has Any Less or More Right to Be Who They Are (5 Minutes)

When we realize that no one is any greater or lesser than anyone else, then it becomes easier to love one another.  There is no need to judge whether or not some else is worthy of your love because either no one is worthy, or everyone is worthy.  I know that there are people in my life for whom it is obvious they are worthy.  Therefore, it must be that everyone is worthy of my love.  Because of my own prejudices and biases, it is harder for me to see that in every one I encounter.  My struggle in life is to overcome those prejudices and biases and let love flow out of my spirit to all I encounter.  My life has become richer acknowledging my shortcomings enabling me to push them aside to allow the love to flow.  Thank you God for the gift of love which brings happiness to all which is what you wish for us as part of your creation.  Amen, Amen, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment