Sunday, January 4, 2015

"We Are all equally worthy of love from one another. No one has any less or more right to be who they are." And I'm supposed to be starting a new value today. Let's go check out the next one in my blog, oh, and start the time after I've written out my value for the week. Journal blog that is. 12/27/14.

"Happiness comes most strongly from making others happy; making others happy is most effectively done through kindness and compassion; bestowing kindness and compassion upon others shows them how to achieve happiness for themselves"

Happiness i the reason you created us, Lord. It is a wonderful universe when I am happy. Help me to be kind and compassionate towards others above all other priority or agenda  I may have. May I always have in my mind to be kind and compassionate towards others to be the most important thing above whatever it is that I'm supposed to or should be d king. It is through compassion and love that the fruits of your creation are born and your creation is fulfilled. May we all see that sharing in collaboration and happiness and kindness and compassion and love is the best way to achieve the highest possible level of love and fulfillment in our lives. That is truly fulfilling the promise of your creation. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment